.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thoughts on Quilts, and More

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Today's Plan

Yes, I am actually trying to make a plan for today; organization and planning not being my strong suit! The weather is cloudy, gray and slightly chilly so I am not really inspired to leave the house. With DH and the boys gone today, I should be able to get some things accomplished!

1. Picture taking is postphoned because DH has taken the camera with him.
2. Get a back on Curvature II and begin machine quilting. I am planning some hand quilting on this piece as well, but I am pretty sure I won't get that far today.
3. Clean off the card table. It is full of scrapbooking supplies right now. I started to scrapbook our trip to Mexico last January. But I started the project in April and it hasn't moved along much! So it is time to put it away and make space for something new.
4. Something new! Get a piece of duckcloth cut, hemmed and gesso'd to prepare for a new collage piece.
5. Attach the hanging sleeve to Meditation (imagine a picture that would be here -- refer to Item #1)
6. Much more mundane -- make soup for dinner!
7. If there is any time left, get some knitting in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home