.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thoughts on Quilts, and More

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Time Flies...

when you are busy! What have I been up to over the last few weeks?

1. I have been very busy getting my workshop pieces quilted and finished. I really like to have pieces ready to hang because I am such a procastinator that it is better for me to get this done when I have time. Then when opportunity knocks, I am a little bit prepared!

2. Traveling -- I had a business trip to Boston for a few days and I am getting ready to go to Chicago for a few days too.

3. Outside -- The herb garden needed updated and some new plants, and I am getting my containers ready to plant with annuals. Plus just general spring time clean up.

4. I have been spending a little extra time at the dojo, trying to work out more frequently. Also classes are now 90 minutes instead of 60 minutes.

5. Misc. time with the boys going on hikes and watching movies and stuff like that.

1 Comments:

  • My, my - sit down and take a breather. You are one busy lady. Agree with you about time - June will be upon us before we know itl

    By Blogger doubleknot, at 6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home