.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thoughts on Quilts, and More

Monday, October 23, 2006

Networking

In this week's Art Marketing Newsletter, Alyson Stanfield talks about meeting people at parties and openings. What a great topic! I know that, for me, this is one of the hardest things about exhibiting my work. It is incredibly difficult for me to talk about my work, especially to strangers.

This is one of the reasons why I accepted the offer to speak to my art quilt group in November about my work. After all, I might as well practice with a friendly group who has given me a lot of positive feedback. Of course, I am still nervous about it. But I think this is something I need to work at if I am going to achieve the goals I have set for myself as a Contemporary Quilt Artist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home