.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thoughts on Quilts, and More

Thursday, April 06, 2006

April Horoscope

Courtesy of Crazy Aunt Purl --

LIBRA (Sept. 23 - Oct. 23)Your month is going to really suck. I mean, ya'll, seriously. Just go home right now and start eating the ice cream. Do they make wine ice cream? Oh Libra... ya'll! I'm just kidding! Truth is, this was a learning experience. See? Any old Joe can give you some wrong advice. You might want to re-consider who you're taking prophecies from these days. After all, the last psychic I visited told me I'd be doing charity work involving water... which, had I followed her advice, would put me wading upstream while begging for money for other people. Not a pretty vision, eh? This is a good time to be careful whose advice you heed. You don't want to end up the proverbial creek because of someone's off-the-cuff armchair mentoring this month, no matter how well-intentioned it may be.

Hmmm -- not sure what makes her think I listen to anyone's advice about anything on a normal month! But wine ice cream is sounding pretty good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home