.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thoughts on Quilts, and More

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Traveling Girl

There is not much I like better than traveling, except maybe planning my travel excursions (and of course chocolate!). And there is a lot of both going on in my life right now. In exactly one week, I will be on my way here to take a week long class with Melody Johnson. I am so excited about this trip. Not only will I be learning from someone whose quilting style I really admire but I will be in a beautiful part of the country, with no husband or children!!

And coming up in May will be a trip with the boys to Hocking Hills, and later to Chicago to visit with family. We really love to spend time in the Hocking Hills, hiking and canoeing and looking for waterfalls. Then in July, it is the girls weekend away here. Activities so far include shopping, Puffing watching, Seal watching, eating lobster and learning to talk like we are locals!

And the new trip just booked and still being planned is a Disney cruise. Activities include not only sailing with the Mouse, but snorkeling in the Bahamas and all the other stuff that goes with a cruise. I just love traveling!

1 Comments:

  • What a wirlwind of traveling. Bet you enjoy that first trip - get you 'rested' for the rest of them. Enjoy.

    By Blogger doubleknot, at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home