.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thoughts on Quilts, and More

Friday, March 17, 2006

St. Patty's Day

Because everyone is a little bit Irish today! Be sure to check out The Cluck of the Irish. And I couldn't resist this little blogthing!

You Are Mint Green

Balanced and calm, you have mastered the philosophy of living well.
Your friends seek you out for support, and you are able to bring stability to chaotic situations.
You're very open and cheerful - and you feel like you have a lot of freedom in life.
Your future may hold any number of exciting things, and you're ready for all of them!

1 Comments:

  • Sorry I don't like green so St. Patrick's Day is sort of a torture to my eyes. But your picture is pretty. Wait a minuet I do like green in grass and trees and plants - I guess just not on people.

    By Blogger doubleknot, at 6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home