.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thoughts on Quilts, and More

Monday, March 13, 2006

Obsession

In early April, I am going to upstate New York for a week, here, to take a class from Melody Johnson. I have to admit that I have become completely obsessed by this trip.

Now, I travel a fair amount by airplane and by car. I don't typically worry about it -- I throw some stuff in a bag, and go. This trip is somehow different. I am not just obsessed with going on the trip, but also with how I will get there and what I will take. I have even been shopping in preparation, and not for fabric!! And we are talking major shopping, like a portable DVD player. Not that I will be able to watch TV and drive at the same time -- I just want to be able to watch movies and listen to CD's while I am there.

What should I be thinking about? Things like whether to take my sewing machine or not (yes) since we will be working with fusing techniques; how much Wonder Under to buy and take with me (a bolt); should I take some of my fabric or just by some from Melody (both). Well, those questions seem settled. Now I am off to study a map of Pennsylvania!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home