.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thoughts on Quilts, and More

Monday, February 27, 2006

Movie Day

What a lazy Sunday! I watched two movies and didn't do much else, except make a pot of chili for the boys. The movies were Monster-In-Law with Jane Fonda, Jennifer Lopez and Michael Vartain, and Must Love Dogs, with John Cusack and Diane Lane.

I thought Monster-In-Law was pretty funny and cute, but the ending was way over the top! I won't spoil it for those of you who haven't seen it yet, but let's just say that even my suspension of disbelief collapsed. I can see why it didn't do too well in theaters...

Must Love Dogs must have been a sleeper in the theaters, because I don't remember hearing much about it. This is really a shame because it was cute and funny and engaging. Would have been a great date movie. John Cusack's character was similar to the one he played in "Serendipity". Diane Lane was completely hilarious, and Stockard Channing playing her father's girlfriend was fabulous!

NEWS FLASH!
Just delivered to my office -- one case (12 boxes) of Thin Mints. Holy Girl Scouts that's a lot of cookies!

1 Comments:

  • Are you selling or eating the case of cookies? Either way good luck with them.

    By Blogger doubleknot, at 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home