.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thoughts on Quilts, and More

Monday, November 28, 2005

Long Weekend

It has been really nice to have such a long weekend without a lot of responsibilities. DH has been gone most of the weekend with one or both of the boys (deer hunting season) and I have kept very busy with my knitting needles and my sewing machine. I took today off work to stay home with Kyle and we have had a good time watching movies and playing games, and doing a few chores too. Today we have some errands to run in town and a pizza party tonight at the dojo.

And here are a couple of things I made in the last day or so. This is a fiber postcard to send to my friend in Texas for her birthday. It is hand painted on batik and hand dyed fabric. Not a big artistic inspiration, but fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home