.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thoughts on Quilts, and More

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Nota Bene Pt. 2

Here are some of the postcards that I made and sent out earlier this month. I have really enjoyed this swap, but time has gotten away from me and I still have a few more to send out at the 11th hour. But I should be able to finish them up today and send them on their way on Monday, and meet the deadline of completing by November!



I was very pleased with how these came out. This is one of those techniques that really does work better on a small scale. This is some of the fabric that I painted with my Neocolor II Caron D'ache water pastels. I then painted with some silver Lumiere, covered with light blue crepe de chine and meander quilted it. Then I took my hot gun and burned out the crepe in places to allow the silver to show through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home