.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thoughts on Quilts, and More

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Quiet

It has been a quiet weekend, thank goodness! Saturday I didn't do too much except catch up on my sleep and my knitting. Today I finished up my postcards (only a week late) and they are ready to mail! I am doing laundry and I have some work to do designing a quilt for the Art Quilt Alliance Challenge. We are supposed to present our ideas next week, and I know some of the ladies have done some small study pieces, etc. Well, I am not that sophisticated, or maybe not that much of a planner. I think I am doing a lot if I have a good sketch to work from! I also have some work to do for an online class I am taking at Quilt University. This is a color and composition class, no project as the ultimate product for this one. But I think it will be good for me to see how much I already know, and learn a little more besides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home