.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thoughts on Quilts, and More

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Busy Hands, No Pictures

I know I have been neglecting this blog for a week or so. But it's not because I have been just sitting around watching TV. Ok, maybe a couple of movies but the new Star Wars movie did just come out on DVD so we have to make some allowances!

Anyway, the hands have definitely been busy. I made a quilt top based on a design I created in my new quilting program, EQ5. However, I am not completely happy with the look of it, and I am considering cutting it up and adding some other fabric to it. At this point I am pretty sure that is what I will be doing, so no pictures to post yet. I think the problem is more in my fabric choices than in the design.

I have also been knitting like crazy, trying to make sure the Christmas deadlines will be met. There are at least two small people who will be benefiting from this, so no pictures until after Christmas.

And sewing too. No hints on that since they are birthday presents to be given this week. No pictures either until later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home