.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thoughts on Quilts, and More

Sunday, October 29, 2006

ArtShare

ArtShare is a meme started by one of the members of the Art Quilters Webring. Here is how it works. The first five people who leave a comment on this blog entry will receive a small piece of my art. So no anonymous posters, or no reply! I need to have an email address for you so that we can exchange snail mail addresses. The catch is that each of the lucky five must also post an ArtShare on their blog. So, unfortunately, participants must be bloggers. But, fortunately, all you bloggers are eligible to win, and to share your art with others too!

This blog is, generally speaking, a Meme-Free zone. However, I think the spirit of this meme is right on target. I love the idea of sharing my art with you. And, by the way, I was one of the lucky five to participate on Deborah's blog. If you haven't been to her site, check it out -- her work is fabulous. I think I am one lucky girl to receive one of her pieces!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home