.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thoughts on Quilts, and More

Monday, December 05, 2005

Gingerbread!

Every year in early December, I start craving Gingerbread! This is the only time of year I even think about it, but I have to make at least one batch every December. So far this month I have resisted the craving, saving it for closer to Christmas. But I have found something to tide me over -- Gingerbread Latte from Starbucks. REALLY GOOD!

Had another busy weekend making another quilt top, cutting out a new jacket and knitting. I really should be focusing on the Christmas knitting but I have some kind of arts and crafts ADD. I can't work on just one thing for any length of time. I am still in good shape to meet the Christmas deadline, but must start to focus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home