.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thoughts on Quilts, and More

Saturday, October 22, 2005

House of Disease; Enter at Your Own Risk!

So, upon returning from Boston, I find that I have entered the House of Disease! My husband has had a very bad cold; bad enough that he was trying to wash everything before I got home. Not so bad you say...you're right, if only that was the end of it. My oldest son had a chest cold before I left. With me out of the house, he didn't feel that he needed to take his decongestant. This earned him a trip to the ER in the middle of the night with an ear infection. Ok, so not great but still, how bad is this really. Still, not the end of it. The next night, my youngest son, decided to come down with an entirely different disease -- the flu!

This is when I started wondering if I should have stayed in Boston a few more days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home