.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thoughts on Quilts, and More

Friday, October 21, 2005

Traveling Woman

This is what I have been! I had a trip to San Diego at the end of September and a trip to Boston in mid-October, which has left me no time at all for blogging.

September saw me on Coronado Island for a week for a conference, which I extended over a weekend so that I could do some sightseeing! I stayed at the beautiful Leows Resort which has gorgeous rooms, and wonderful restaurants. The only disadvantage is that the resort is very isolated from the main part of the island. Picures will come in a later post.

I just got caught up with my life after that trip when I had to start getting ready for my trip to Boston. Another conference, but since I have been several times I limited the sightseeing to trips to my favorite stores! I stayed for the first time at the Ritz Carlton and I have never had better service in a hotel. It was wonderful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home