.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thoughts on Quilts, and More

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hogan Knows Best

What is it about this show that sucks me in? Anyone who knows me knows that I have very little time to watch TV at all. And when I do have time, I am most likely to watch a movie, either on TV or on DVD. I only have one show that I watch regularly (Desparate Housewives)...So when VH1 has a Hogan Knows Best marathon, why do I sit down and watch it? Is it just so that I will have time to work on this?



Ahh, the Lacy Stole...I thought it might be done for Spring wearing. But spring came and went, and the stole was not done! So I put it aside for other projects and as summer progressed the Lacy Stole has reappeared and occupied almost all of my knitting time. The color in this picture is not true -- it should be more mauve than purple. I am still getting the hang of this digital picture taking thing...

I think that Hogan Knows Best entertains me because it is so goofy. This is a family of extroverts who do not have to deal with the same reality as you and I. So things get a little crazy around their house! And it only requires about a quarter of my attention. This makes it great to watch while making lace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home